Saturday, July 05, 2008

present

What has happened???
Why cant I breathe???
Is the o2 level low???
or more of it I need??

Why am I living like this??
Moreover, what am I living with???
A burdened core
I a state where mind says something and dil says kuch aur

Stuck with inconsistent goals
Aur meri life ekdum bore
I used to believe I could do something.
But already hundreds are being killed
So… is there a need for more???

I am not normal, I know
I feel confined
Unable to control the boiling blood
Myself, my life I wanted to redefine

So what was that I needed???
Friends, family, love, or care???
Useless words
May be I needed to evolve
To a state where new necessity emerge
Real ones, so no above and below all

I died a virtual death
But, what all is this I m saying
Kya lagta hai bakwas
But le raha tha akaar
Hidden from all
A group of like-minded people
ANTIM SANSKAR

So now I m different
As I have always been
I choose to be an antim.sapien
Unlike the presents beings
I live in the time I am
The future is the same like it has always been
But probably a pleasant one
Unseen

No comments: